Is is possible to upload an attachment file to a post? RRS feed

• Question

• I would like to attach a screen shot to help describe a question.  Is it possible to upload an attachment file?  I have not seen a capability to do this.

Thanks

Best Regards, Bill Artman Kansas City - USA
    Sunday, March 22, 2009 4:37 AM

Answers

• Bill Artman said:

I would like to attach a screen shot to help describe a question.  Is it possible to upload an attachment file?  I have not seen a capability to do this.

Thanks

You could just post the image on Flickr, then post the link to it here.  There is a way of embedding an image, but I forgot how to do it now...
    Sunday, March 22, 2009 5:27 AM

All replies

• Bill Artman said:

I would like to attach a screen shot to help describe a question.  Is it possible to upload an attachment file?  I have not seen a capability to do this.

Thanks

You could just post the image on Flickr, then post the link to it here.  There is a way of embedding an image, but I forgot how to do it now...
    Sunday, March 22, 2009 5:27 AM
  • Thanks for our reply and your suggestion.  All of the other forums that I am on have a Browse (for your upload file) and a Upload button.  I would think a Microsoft forum would have something similar.  Maybe a forum developer will see this.

Thanks again!

Sunday, March 22, 2009 1:31 PM