DYNAMICS CRM FOR OUTLOOK CRASHES RRS feed

• Question

• Excerpt Trace:

<script type="text/javascript">
    var LOCID_SCREEN_RESOLUTION_ERROR = 'Microsoft Dynamics CRM requires a screen resolution of at least 800 x 600. Please increase the resolution of your display.';
    var LOCID_ACTION_UNSUPPORTED_ERROR = 'This action is not supported.';
    var LOCID_UI_DIR = 'LTR';
    var LOCID_FIRST_WEEK_SELECT = 'FirstDay';
    var LOCID_BU_CANNOTDISABLE = 'It has been detected that this operation would deactivate all remaining business units and cannot proceed.';
    var LOCID_NON_SRS_FILTERSCHEDULE = 'Only SQL Server Reporting Services reports can be filtered or scheduled.';
    var LOCID_REMOTECOMMAND_ERROR = 'An error has occurred. Try this action again. If the problem continues, check the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community for solutions or contact your organization\x27s Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator. Finally, you can contact Microsoft Support.';

Ideas?

Hans I

Wednesday, May 30, 2012 7:51 PM

All replies

• Look for an driver update for the video card for a starting point.

CRM is reacting to an environment variable.

Curtis J Spanburgh

Wednesday, June 13, 2012 6:20 PM
  • Hi Hans,

That may not be the error you getting, can you enable trace on your diaganostics tool and reproduce the crash, check the users\your.user\AppData\local\Microsoft\MSCRM\traces folder for the error, let us know what you getting?

Visit my blog for CRM material, improving performance, kerberos, IFD, development tips, etc. :) http://quantusdynamics.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 13, 2012 9:14 PM
    Answerer
  • Nrodri, I believe he posted part of his trace.

Curtis J Spanburgh

Thursday, June 14, 2012 4:56 AM