Problem Authenticating Office 2007 Professional RRS feed

• Question

• I have purchased a valid copy of Microsoft Office 2007 Professional.  After loading it, I registered the product and used it for a couple of weeks after installing it without any authentication problems.  Since then, I loaded the available Office 2007 patches and I immediately begain receiving popups stating that my copy was not authentic.  I have clicked on the "learn more link" which takes me to a web page.  On that web page there is a link that alledgedly is suppose to display the specific causes of the authenticity failure notice.  When I click on that link, the screen merely blinks and redisplays the same page.  The link address bar below simply says "JAVASCRIPT VOID(0)"

Would you please let me know what I need to do to find out why I am getting these messages indicating that my software is not authentic or let me know how to eliminate the messages?

Thanks for your help.
    Tuesday, September 29, 2009 9:39 PM

Answers

• No reply from original poster.

Closing thread as Answered.

Darin MS
    Monday, October 12, 2009 9:31 PM

All replies

• To help us analyze and troubleshoot the issue you are experiencing, please download and run the Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool
    Once you run the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button and paste the report into your post. 

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    Wednesday, September 30, 2009 2:04 AM
  • No reply from original poster.

Closing thread as Answered.

Darin MS
    Monday, October 12, 2009 9:31 PM