rsExecutionNotFound error during View Report RRS feed

• Question

• I am facing problem during report view in our crm 4.0.

The first time it displays the results of report fine but when I click again on the view report button after 4-5 minutes, it throws following error.
    Execution 'gxjphln1kh5b5m2qt4vekaf0' cannot be found (rsExecutionNotFound)
    I have Microsoft Report Viewer Redistributable 2005 Service Pack 1 with CRM server
    And Security Update for SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 2 (KB954606) at SQL Server.

The SQL Server and SRS Server are on the same box. The time zones and date/time on all the related servers are also same.

We even tried by setting timeout at srs, report and IIS for 3 days but problem still exists.

I would be grateful if someone can help.

Kind regards
    Muabsher

Thursday, January 7, 2010 12:10 PM

Answers

• I've seen this issue as well and it appears to be related to a timeout issue.  I don't think it is uncommon.  Also if you check the crm server log you may find an asp error that shows a reference to the time-out error.  I haven't taken the time to find a solution as refreshing the report a second or third time generally works and if not, I instruct users to re-run the report.  I spoke briefly with a Microsoft representative about the issue, but it seemed like the fix would require a little research and we were both very busy so we didn't pursue it at the time.
    Best Regards, Donna
    Monday, January 11, 2010 3:09 PM