Sql server timout expired RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all, 

I have online Trial Version CRM which I create on week back, Today evening when I tried to load the page it was throwing issue like below, It is happened two times before and now again

Monday, April 27, 2015 2:44 PM

Answers

All replies

• it just says that the sql server did not respond in timely manner. Please check if your sql server machine is running with enough resources - assuming that you don't have too much data loaded.

regards

Jithesh

Monday, April 27, 2015 11:10 PM
  • Hi,

Better to open a Service request with Microsoft from portal.office.com. As you dont have any control on it. 

Even i have faced this and opened a service request and they took 3 hours of time from creation time to resolve it.

Thank you,

Thank you, Sreeni Pavalla Please Vote as Helpful and Mark As Answer if it helped you. Blog: https://sreenipavalla.wordpress.com/

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 6:55 AM
  • As you are using free trial so you need to bear these type of issues sometime :)

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Training|Our Blog | Follow US | Our Facebook Page | Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Application Design
    Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

• Marked as answer by shiva_prasad Monday, May 4, 2015 1:36 PM
    Wednesday, April 29, 2015 6:32 AM