Website not indexed and lack of information in webmaster central RRS feed

• Question

• I submitted a sitemap to webmaster central about a month ago and im aware that a sitemap does not guarantee indexing, but at the very least the webmaster panel was showing me data regarding when my site was last crawled, etc... and had indexed 2 of my 300 something pages. But now all the site status information is showing up as N/A and when i do a straight search for my homepage, www.xenonproject.com, its not even indexed. If anyone could offer some suggestions as to how to fix this or point out any mistakes ive made, I'd greatly appreciate it.
    Thursday, September 4, 2008 11:45 PM

Answers

All replies

• This is really wierd, my website www.fashionjewelryforeveryone.com was indexed by Live but I dont see any Links crawled via the webmasters tool. Wish they can improve things.

Friday, September 5, 2008 3:04 AM
  • I suggest that you concentrate on getting your site into google and yahoo. 

I have given up on getting my sites indexed by msn because of the profound lack of information the webmaster center provides and the prolonged absence of the moderators.

Friday, September 5, 2008 3:20 AM
  • Your site is not blocked; however, I believe you are running into duplicate content issues with http://planetrctoys.com

Brett
    Friday, September 5, 2008 7:41 PM
  • Fashionjewelry,

Please read our Guidelines for successful indexing 

Friday, September 5, 2008 8:06 PM
  • Thanks for the heads up. We use planetrctoys as a test site before we put anything up on www.xenonproject.com. The duplicate content has since been taken down. Does MSN have an equivalent to google's reconsideration request? Or do I just have to wait until my sites get crawled again?
    Saturday, September 6, 2008 10:26 PM