Just purchased but have problem RRS feed

• Question

•  

I just bought one care in fact like 10 minutes ago. the 50$ has already been charged to my account i checked. And the program that download that automatically took place and installed says that i only have a 90 day trial whats up with that?????

Jeremy

Thursday, June 19, 2008 12:59 AM

Answers

• Open One Care, click the "Subscribe" button and when prompted to enter a Live ID use the Live ID used to purchase One Care. Your subscription will be recognized and One Care will activate.

Thursday, June 19, 2008 1:02 AM

All replies

• Open One Care, click the "Subscribe" button and when prompted to enter a Live ID use the Live ID used to purchase One Care. Your subscription will be recognized and One Care will activate.

Thursday, June 19, 2008 1:02 AM
  • ok i just tried and it says it looks like i need to subscribe and i am using the correct name and password

Thursday, June 19, 2008 1:07 AM
  • Hi,

I have exactly the same issue.  And contacting them is like trying to find a needle in a hay stack

Thursday, June 19, 2008 11:22 AM
  • How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

It may not be the fast or easy to reach support, but the above FAQ provides instructions.

-steve

Thursday, June 19, 2008 4:39 PM