can't open setting RRS feed

• Question

• Everytime I click on change settings I get cannot open settings. I searched and saw an earlier post about this but no solution. Was this ever figured out to what is causing it?
    Saturday, August 11, 2007 2:49 PM

Answers

•  flashpanther wrote:

I am having the same problem

what is print spooler service? where and how do i fix it please?

I am runnng 32bit vista.

My live one care is also stating my firewall couldn't be turned on but according to windows security it is on.

Also when ever IE7 browser is tried to be openned from within the livecare program i get a message stating IE7 was shut down due to a problem.

And finally the favourite drop down menu bar is invisible on IE7 but the rest eg file, edit, tools are okay.

Driving me crazy at the minute. Would have thought Vista and Livecare would run smooth without problem from a clean install on a new build pc.

PLEASE can you give me detailed help?

Since you are experiencing multiple issues, please contact support for help - 

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

-steve

Friday, January 11, 2008 5:27 PM

All replies

• If you are using Windows XP try repairing net framework 2.0. If you are using Vista be sure the print spooler service is running.

Sunday, August 12, 2007 7:55 PM
  •  

I am runnng 32bit vista.

My live one care is also stating my firewall couldn't be turned on but according to windows security it is on.

Also when ever IE7 browser is tried to be openned from within the livecare program i get a message stating IE7 was shut down due to a problem.

And finally the favourite drop down menu bar is invisible on IE7 but the rest eg file, edit, tools are okay.

Driving me crazy at the minute. Would have thought Vista and Livecare would run smooth without problem from a clean install on a new build pc.

Thursday, January 10, 2008 6:10 PM
  •  flashpanther wrote:

I am runnng 32bit vista.

Since you are experiencing multiple issues, please contact support for help - 

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

-steve

Friday, January 11, 2008 5:27 PM