Second Shot 2012 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All!

I was just wondering, does anyone know if we're likely to see anything like MS Second shots in the near future. I noticed it was about this time last year that the offer was around. I would like to book my first MS exam, I'm fairly confident I have all the objectives covered but a safety net of a second shot would make me a little more confident :-D

Thanks in Advance for your responses.

Thursday, March 29, 2012 9:20 PM

Answers

• Hi,

from what I know there are no second voucher available now and in the near future.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

• Proposed as answer by Mr. Wharty Friday, March 30, 2012 1:20 AM
    • Marked as answer by Mr. Wharty Monday, April 9, 2012 8:27 AM
    Friday, March 30, 2012 12:37 AM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hi,

from what I know there are no second voucher available now and in the near future.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

• Proposed as answer by Mr. Wharty Friday, March 30, 2012 1:20 AM
    • Marked as answer by Mr. Wharty Monday, April 9, 2012 8:27 AM
    Friday, March 30, 2012 12:37 AM
    Answerer
  • I've not heard anything either.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Friday, March 30, 2012 1:21 AM
  • I have not heard of any plans for a second shot promotion either.  In previous years, Microsoft has announced or expanded promotions in conjunction with the annual TechEd conference.  This year the conference will be held 11-14 June in Orlando.  Keep an eye on Microsoft Learning's web site as the conference nears: http://borntolearn.mslearn.net/.  You might want to keep an eye on the TechEd site: http://northamerica.msteched.com/#fbid=fAV1tcLXKbs

What exams are you studying for?  Good luck!

Mike Corkery, MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MSF, etc.

Friday, March 30, 2012 11:42 AM
  • Hello,

I agree with you all. No second shot available.

Saturday, March 31, 2012 9:17 AM
  • No more Second Shot. That's sad...

There are sweet deals at TechEd 2012 Orlando like Mike said:

Free Private Cloud exams, Free Beta exams, 30% off many exams and 50% off Master exams.

Thursday, June 7, 2012 5:56 PM
  • Here in Greece, Microsoft gave for exam 070-671 Design & Providing MS Vol Licensing Solutions to Small & Med Voucher with second shot. That was awesome since I got two different vouchers in one month and one of them had second chance too!

• Edited by ArgiDio Friday, June 8, 2012 8:33 AM
    Friday, June 8, 2012 8:33 AM