none
OR ([MateriaalID] IS NULL AND ? IS NULL)) RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

While programming I've noticed that when you insert a formview into Visual Studio, You get  "OR ([MateriaalID] IS NULL AND ? IS NULL))" after the normal update command (with acces datasource) and this command makes that my update doesn't work.

If I delete the command however my code works without problems. My question is what this command actually does?

Thanks for the information.

Jelle

Monday, April 29, 2013 12:08 PM

All replies

• Hi,

It seems that it is not the correct forum for this issue, since this forum is to discuss: Visual Studio WPF/SL Designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System, and Visual Studio Editor.

To make this issue clearly, would you mind letting us know more information about this issue? Are you developing an app in VS IDE? What kind of command are you using?

You get  "OR ([MateriaalID] IS NULL AND ? IS NULL))" after the normal update command (with acces datasource) and this command makes that my update doesn't work.

Where did you get the result? Could you share us a screen shot about it? Is it related to the Tramsact-SQL like this thread? If you could share us more detailed information, we would help you find the correct forum.

Best Regards,

Jack Zhai [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 11:02 AM