none
MCTS 70-515 exam RRS feed

• Question

• I want to take MCTS Exam 70-515...I have also read that the exam is going to retire on july31'2013.

Can i take the exam post this date?does its value and importance remains the same?

Since i am new to this field of certifications so am not very well aware.

Moreover,i cant also look forward to the newer version of the exam since my recruiter currently lists 5 of the acceptable certifications one of which is MCTS Exam-70-515. I am not even sure if they will modify the list after 31july'2013 for the newer version and remove the MCTS exam70-515.

What should I do?

Monday, June 10, 2013 11:42 AM

Answers

• Hi,

the exam 70-515 will not retire this year. There were plans to do so, but this year only the Visual Studio 2008 exams will retire (from a developer perspective).

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Monday, June 10, 2013 4:02 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hi,

the exam 70-515 will not retire this year. There were plans to do so, but this year only the Visual Studio 2008 exams will retire (from a developer perspective).

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Monday, June 10, 2013 4:02 PM
    Answerer
  • Thanks a lot for the information.
    Tuesday, June 11, 2013 5:03 AM