Subscriber status showing Expire soon/Expired in transactinal replication RRS feed

• Question

• I am using SQL Serve Enterprise Edition (64-bit) and in this i am using transactional-replication with on Publisher , one Replication Distribution Agent with four Subscriber. everything was going smoothly but now when i am seeing my replication in SQL server through replication monitor and clicking on 'subscription watch list' all subscribers status are showing as 'Expiring soon/Expired' and i am not sure why and when i am double clicking on subscriber error message are 'no replicated transactions are available'.

• Edited by Ashutosh Miishra Tuesday, September 8, 2020 5:13 AM
    • Moved by CoolDadTx Tuesday, September 8, 2020 2:38 PM SQL related
    Monday, September 7, 2020 5:56 PM

All replies

• Hi Ashutosh Miishra,

Thank you for posting here.

This seems to be a question about SQL Server, I suggest you post the question on Microsoft Q&A for help.

The Visual C# forum discusses and asks questions about the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples, and tools.

Best Regards,

Timon

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, September 8, 2020 1:52 AM
  • but i am seeing that you guys are also helping in SQL server also.
    Tuesday, September 8, 2020 5:12 AM
  • Hi Ashutosh,

We are willing to try our best to answer the question, even if the question may exceed the scope of the current forum. But we are not professionals of that product, some problems may exceed our understanding of that product.

At this time, even if we find the answer, we may not be able to confirm its correctness.

I think it will be faster and more accurate to let professionals handle professional affairs, isn't it? :)

Best Regards,

Timon

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, September 8, 2020 5:52 AM