none
Why my post was deleted as SPAM?

Question

• Hello All,

I just now posted one question with title" Microsoft Learning doesn't have Online Courses".

I got a message that the post is being deleted as it is  SPAM.

Who decides whether a post is SPAM or not?

IF moderator has deleted it the person should come forward and apologize.

I have strong objection and would like the post to be restored.

Regards,

SBR.

Monday, November 14, 2016 12:55 PM

Answers

All replies

• Email fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com with details (like a link to the forum). They can investigate. The post could have been deleted by a spam filter, which can be wrong. A moderator in the forum can view deleted posts, and if appropriate, restore it. But the forum admins (at the address I referred to) should be made aware if the spam filter is again registering false positives.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Monday, November 14, 2016 2:53 PM
  • Hi Richard,

What is the email ID?

Is it fissues[at]microsoft[dot]com?

Can I send them a message from this forum itself or do I have to send a Email from the registered email ID for this forum?

Are u a moderator?

If yes r u going to restore it?

How do i make the moderator of a particular forum  aware?

Is there any place where moderators & their email IDs are listed?

Regards

SBR

Monday, November 14, 2016 4:34 PM
  • Yes, that is the email address for the forum admins. We just replace the "." with [dot] and the "@" with [at] so it is not a hyperlink in the post. Anyone can email them.

I am a moderator in a few forums, but not in this, or any Training/Certification forums. Only people that have been assigned as a moderator in the forum where the post was made can view deleted posts and see who deleted it (and when), and undelete posts. Unfortunately, it can be difficult to determine who is a moderator, and even more difficult to communicate with them. But the forum admins can view everything and have been very helpful in the past. They just need enough details to find the thread and investigate. They also should be in a position to improve the spam filter (or provide input to the people responsible). It is best that do not reveal how the spam filter works, as that would only help the spammers. The spam filter has been much improved in recent months, and we see much less spam than previously. But there will always be at least a few false positives. And fighting spam will always be an ongoing battle as the spammers adjust.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Monday, November 14, 2016 5:18 PM
  • I am a moderator on this forum and I can undelete your topic. 

It was marked as spam by "New Thread Spam Filter" so is seems that no person has deleted it.

Danny.

Thursday, December 22, 2016 12:17 PM
  • Undeleted the original post. 

Danny

Thursday, December 22, 2016 12:22 PM
  • tôi cung as you 

http://maylammatnhaxuongnakami.com/may-lanh-dakin/may-lanh-trung-tam-vrv/

Friday, January 13, 2017 9:36 AM