off topic - Accidental mark e-mail unsafe and lost it. can i retreive it? RRS feed

• General discussion

•  

I accidentally marked an e-mail as unsafe and it dissapeared !! Is there anyway to retrieve it? I absolutely hate the "new" window live version for e-mail, it has so many useless things , Such as the "mark unsafe" thing. Is there anyone who might help me retreive my lost e-mail? It was important and I don't know how to contact that person , Just what happens to the e-mail when it's maked unsafe?? Thanks for any help !!!!!!! Lola 2760
    Thursday, February 14, 2008 7:30 PM

All replies

• You're off topic for this forum, which is dedicated to Windows Live OneCare.

However, I can answer your question.

When you click to mark a message as unsafe, it is permanently deleted and cannot be recovered.

However, it also adds the sender to you blocked senders list. Go to options, then Safe and Blocked Senders, then Blocked Senders. Scroll the list to find an address that looks like it might be the sender you accidentally blocked. Make a note of the address and then highlight it and click Remove from List.

-steve

Thursday, February 14, 2008 8:02 PM
  • This didn't work, I tried this initially and it wasn't even on the list! So this doesn't always work!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 7:08 PM