Cannot recover old e-mail account

• so i had this old e-mail account when i was younger and i did not put the correct information such as date of birth address etc. But now that i cancelled one of my subscriptions i need to access that e-mail to confirm it. i have the password and secret question etc. but its still not letting me on because the information i have given wasn't sufficient. Where do i go from here i am not sure what the alternative e-mail is either but i know approximately what it is. Where should i go from here?

And also i did not send many e-mails out i only used the e-mail for some subscriptions so i do not remember what the subject was or to who

• Edited by Herman L Friday, December 09, 2016 9:44 AM added 1 thing
    Friday, December 09, 2016 9:43 AM

All replies

• Hi Herman,

I have a similar issue as you - I logged on from a new location, and got blocked out of my Microsoft Live account, which compromises my ability to control several things linked to it, such as my Facebook and game accounts. I have my account login details & my secret Q/A. This has been enough in the past. The phone number connected has been discontinued so I cannot access that to receive the secret code, however I can prove that the number stated belongs to me with other means if a customer service rep would be so kind to contact me.

Eagerly awaiting a response from support so I too know what to do next.

Best regards,

Tuesday, December 27, 2016 11:07 PM