About Citations? RRS feed

• Question

• Dear MA Support Team,

Could you please correct the citations of  this person in Microsoft Academic Search? At this moment, he has 74 publications, and totally only 139 citation in MAC. However from Google Scholar he  has more than 267 citations. Please, look at the profile at Google Scholar .

I understand that different systems use different algorithms and, hence,  the number of citations can be different, but not so much I think...

Thanks for your help. 

Best regards,

Maria

P.S.: Could you, please, also update the information corresponding to this person in MAC (see my Google Scholar account)

Thursday, April 12, 2012 11:30 AM

Answers

• Hi Maria,

Thank you for your interest in Microsoft Academic Search!

Sorry for the trouble you were experiencing with citations; it is something we are currently addressing. But we are happy to update the information in your profile, and you should see those changes online within the next 48 hours.

We hope you continue to explore and enjoy our site. If you have any questions or need further assistance please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Academic Search Team

Friday, April 13, 2012 4:13 PM

All replies

• Hi Maria,

Thank you for your interest in Microsoft Academic Search!

Sorry for the trouble you were experiencing with citations; it is something we are currently addressing. But we are happy to update the information in your profile, and you should see those changes online within the next 48 hours.

We hope you continue to explore and enjoy our site. If you have any questions or need further assistance please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Academic Search Team

Friday, April 13, 2012 4:13 PM
  • Many thanks for your help!
    Friday, April 13, 2012 5:36 PM