windows genuine advantage advance valaidation took (KB82130. The computer may be under my husbands name Robert Green RRS feed

• Question

• I have had a lot of problems and sent a zillion eroor reports and added the updates that microsoft asked me to add, however the above advantage one tool KB82130. does not update. We just had new disks sent and paid for before the computer crashed. so please help me fix this problem and I certainly will appreciateit. We spent over 150.00 to fix it and han the charge for the new disk drivesrs and such as we lost it all. TYVm for your time and consideration. Please act quickly as I can't get into frontierville and I don't want my crops tp go bad in the next 20 minutes. Sorry I am not very computer illeritate, even with a masters in mental health LOL.

Sincerly Deborah Green

Wednesday, November 10, 2010 6:01 AM

Answers

• Hi Deborah,

To help us better understand the issue, would download and run the Genuine Diagnostics tool (MGADiag.exe) at this link http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 . Click "Continue", click the "Copy" button then “Paste” the report into a reply message in this thread.

Thank you,

Darin MS
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Thursday, November 18, 2010 9:22 PM
    Thursday, November 11, 2010 8:02 PM

All replies

• "Deborah Green" wrote in message news:0cc4ea2f-0b61-4c08-9ecb-37941a9750b2...

I have had a lot of problems and sent a zillion eroor reports and added the updates that microsoft asked me to add, however the above advantage one tool KB82130. does not update. We just had new disks sent and paid for before the computer crashed. so please help me fix this problem and I certainly will appreciateit. We spent over 150.00 to fix it and han the charge for the new disk drivesrs and such as we lost it all. TYVm for your time and consideration. Please act quickly as I can't get into frontierville and I don't want my crops tp go bad in the next 20 minutes. Sorry I am not very computer illeritate, even with a masters in mental health LOL.

Sincerly Deborah Green

The following thread may help - post back if you need more.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Wednesday, November 10, 2010 7:23 AM
  • Noel, you forgot to post the link

Darin MS
    Thursday, November 11, 2010 7:59 PM
  • Hi Deborah,

To help us better understand the issue, would download and run the Genuine Diagnostics tool (MGADiag.exe) at this link http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 . Click "Continue", click the "Copy" button then “Paste” the report into a reply message in this thread.

Thank you,

Darin MS
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Thursday, November 18, 2010 9:22 PM
    Thursday, November 11, 2010 8:02 PM
  • "Darin Smith MS" wrote in message news:14dfd585-4d4f-4c55-b111-a149eba39f20...

Hi Deborah,

Thank you,

Darin MS

Ooops! - wonder where the link went?
    (I think that was the one I was trying to get!)

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Thursday, November 11, 2010 8:19 PM
  • No reply from the Original Poster.

Issue is assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS
    Thursday, November 18, 2010 9:21 PM