none
Downloading Windows 10 Mobile update to SD Card RRS feed

• Question

• Here is the situation. I have Windows 10 Tech Preview on my Phone. There is an update but requires 1.5 gigs of free space.

After removing all apps I possibly can, moving all files, documents, music, movies, pictures, etc... to my computer, I still only have 895 megs.

I have nothing else I can remove so it is impossible for me to get the 1.5 gig free space on the main drive.

However on my SD Card I have 6 gigs available so how can I download the update to the SD Card, or since Windows 10 has been released, how can I download the final production to the SD Card.

What other methods are available to install Windows 10 without needing 1.5 gigs of free space.

• Moved by Youjun Tang Tuesday, August 4, 2015 9:50 AM more related to the suggested forum
    Monday, August 3, 2015 4:40 PM

Answers

• Hi Broggy69,

This forum is to disscuss windows forms issues, your issue is related to Win10 on the phone.

You could post in answers forum for help: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Regards,
    Youjun Tang

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, August 4, 2015 7:00 AM