What kind of free CRM do you like to use? RRS feed

• Question

• What kind of free CRM do you like to use? Recently I am using a free CRM - Coevery. It seems that it is friendly to use. Has anyone ever used it?
    Wednesday, October 24, 2012 6:48 AM

Answers

All replies

• Generally this forum is reserved for discussions concerning Microsoft Dynamics CRM only.

Jason Lattimer
    My Blog -  Follow me on Twitter -  LinkedIn

Wednesday, October 24, 2012 11:18 AM
  • I just wanna know how many people are using Coevery and what they feel while using it, and what other free CRM they are using.

Nova Software  Coevery - a free CRM

• Edited by crmlover123 Thursday, October 25, 2012 7:31 AM
    • Edited by Jundan Wu Thursday, October 25, 2012 8:20 PM remove link in signature.
    Thursday, October 25, 2012 7:26 AM
  • But by definition the hundreds of people reading this forum have chosen to come here to discuss Dynamics CRM, so you will probably find very few here using other systems (otherwise they would be visiting other forums relating to those). This will skew your results a little bit.

I always find it daft when I turn up at someone's office and they ask "did you manage to find us?". I want to reply "No, I'm stuck in the one way system and can't find your offices at all".

This seems like the opposite problem - "Hey Dynamics CRM user, do you use a different CRM system that is not Dynamics?" - "Yes, that's why I visit this forum a lot, to find out about a product I don't use and be given spam links to read things I am not the slightest bit interested in"

Hope this helps. Adam Vero, Microsoft Certified Trainer | Microsoft Community Contributor 2011

Thursday, October 25, 2012 8:40 AM
  • But by definition the hundreds of people reading this forum have chosen to come here to discuss Dynamics CRM, so you will probably find very few here using other systems (otherwise they would be visiting other forums relating to those). This will skew your results a little bit.

I always find it daft when I turn up at someone's office and they ask "did you manage to find us?". I want to reply "No, I'm stuck in the one way system and can't find your offices at all".

This seems like the opposite problem - "Hey Dynamics CRM user, do you use a different CRM system that is not Dynamics?" - "Yes, that's why I visit this forum a lot, to find out about a product I don't use and be given spam links to read things I am not the slightest bit interested in"

Hope this helps. Adam Vero, Microsoft Certified Trainer | Microsoft Community Contributor 2011

Thank you for your reply.

Nova Software Coevery - a free CRM

• Edited by crmlover123 Tuesday, October 30, 2012 8:35 AM
    Tuesday, October 30, 2012 8:34 AM