System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ,

I am trying to Unit TestCase in our Application.

i am getting this error

Test method Test.ImportDataUnitTest.ImportDataBLTest.ProcessUserDataTest threw exception:
    System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly Test.TestPr.BusinessLogic_Accessor, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime and cannot be loaded.

and this error will come only for Private Methods in unit test methods ,if the methods are Public its not comming.

How can i fix this issue.

Can u please help me on this issue.

Thanks,

DeviSree

Sreedevi
    Thursday, August 18, 2011 9:07 AM

Answers

• "Devisree" wrote in message news:0ce6740a-5e89-44f5-8fcd-dd0774fd8ded...

Hi ,

i am getting this error

Test method Test.ImportDataUnitTest.ImportDataBLTest.ProcessUserDataTest threw exception:
    System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly Test.TestPr.BusinessLogic_Accessor, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime and cannot be loaded.

and this error will come only for Private Methods in unit test methods ,if the methods are Public its not comming.

Thanks,

DeviSree

Sreedevi

This appears to have no relevance to the subject of this forum – WGA problem in Win 7.
    Please repost your problem in a more appropriate forum, and include more details of your system and what you are attempting to do

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Thursday, August 18, 2011 9:00 PM
    Thursday, August 18, 2011 10:08 AM
  • Please repost your inquiry in the more appropriate Windows 7 Application Compatibility Forum.  Thank you!
    Carey Frisch
    Thursday, August 18, 2011 1:19 PM

All replies

• "Devisree" wrote in message news:0ce6740a-5e89-44f5-8fcd-dd0774fd8ded...

Hi ,

i am getting this error

and this error will come only for Private Methods in unit test methods ,if the methods are Public its not comming.

Thanks,

DeviSree

Sreedevi

This appears to have no relevance to the subject of this forum – WGA problem in Win 7.
    Please repost your problem in a more appropriate forum, and include more details of your system and what you are attempting to do

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Thursday, August 18, 2011 10:08 AM
  • Please repost your inquiry in the more appropriate Windows 7 Application Compatibility Forum.  Thank you!
    Carey Frisch
    Thursday, August 18, 2011 1:19 PM