none
I can't stop syncing...

Question

• I use Live Mesh 2011 peer to peer sync function both on my PC and Macbook. Few days ago, I found they are STOP sync each other. The system always shows up-to-date, but I know they are not. Therefore, I decide to uninstall them and reinstall, then try a new sync.

I can easily to uninstall and remove the sync folder on the PC, but I have difficulty to STOP macbook. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall Live Mesh on macbook, but the sync folder is still there. even I rename the folder. I cannot stop syncing, so I cannot make a new sync folder.

Anyone has any idea?

Thanks

Monday, August 15, 2011 1:54 PM

All replies

• I use Live Mesh 2011 peer to peer sync function both on my PC and Macbook. Few days ago, I found they are STOP sync each other. The system always shows up-to-date, but I know they are not. Therefore, I decide to uninstall them and reinstall, then try a new sync.

I can easily to uninstall and remove the sync folder on the PC, but I have difficulty to STOP macbook. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall Live Mesh on macbook, but the sync folder is still there. even I rename the folder. I cannot stop syncing, so I cannot make a new sync folder.

Anyone has any idea?

Thanks

I have the same problem. Please anybody try to help.
    Tuesday, August 16, 2011 3:12 AM
  • I have the same problem, have tried everything uncluding uninistalling, removing device, removing share from orginal computer....nothing helps.  Anyone at all ?

Saturday, August 27, 2011 4:25 AM
  • I am having the exact same problem.  I can't stop synching the folder despite uninstalling the application.  There must be other settings stored somewhere else, but I'm new to Macs and can't find it.
    Tuesday, August 30, 2011 9:07 PM