Tray Icon Status RRS feed

• Question

• After succsessfully backing up one of the clients, the system tray icon status does not change. The console reports a healthy status but yet the icon does not refect the same. I came back to it about an hour later and no change. I rebooted the client and healthy status! Just a minor annoyance. Any solutions avaliable?  Thanks.
    Wednesday, March 28, 2007 2:11 AM

Answers

• You can just restart the icon. Right click it and select Exit. Then on your start menu, click on Windows Home Server.
    Wednesday, March 28, 2007 2:35 AM

All replies

• You can just restart the icon. Right click it and select Exit. Then on your start menu, click on Windows Home Server.
    Wednesday, March 28, 2007 2:35 AM
  • I think it's a bug - you can right click the icon and select exit, and then restart the Home Server Console from the program menu
    Wednesday, March 28, 2007 2:37 AM
  • Hello,

I think also it's a bug ; now I don't care about this icon, I just know it will refresh some hours later... and wait for the final release of this wonderfull server !

Bye !

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 6:12 AM
  • Have you guys really tried this 'Exit and Restart' procedure? It didn't work for me on both of my client machines. I have to logout and login again the clients.

ThanQ...

Aftet this post is made, I found this trick was working. Probably, I made a mistake in my earlier trials.

ThanQ...

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 6:27 PM