Does Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition support OpenMP nested parallelism? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
    I am not sure whether this question fits this forum. I felt this is the closest.
    Anyway, as the title says, does Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition support OpenMP nested parallelism?
    If it does, are there are special configurations I need to set besides the original "/openmp"?

Thank you!
    • Moved by liurong luo Monday, July 20, 2009 3:50 AM not a Visual Studio Debugger issue. (From:Visual Studio Debugger)
    Friday, July 17, 2009 11:56 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Thank you for your post!  I would suggest posting your question in the forum

Visual Studio Developer Center > Visual Studio Forums

located here: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/visualstudio

Have a great day!

Swapnil Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Monday, July 20, 2009 9:49 AM
  • Because the area you need help is not how to use the Visual Studio debugger. If you need help in Visual C++ compiler switches, ask in the Visual C++ forums.

Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and click the chartreuse pyramid floating over "Vote as helpful" to mark other helpful posts as helpful. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Monday, July 20, 2009 5:34 PM

All replies

• Anyone?
    Monday, July 20, 2009 5:10 AM
  • Hi,

Thank you for your post!  I would suggest posting your question in the forum

Visual Studio Developer Center > Visual Studio Forums

located here: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/visualstudio

Have a great day!

Swapnil Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Monday, July 20, 2009 9:49 AM
  • It was posted in that location! How did it get moved to here?!?!?!
    I finally get a reply and its an answer at all...!!!
    Monday, July 20, 2009 10:27 AM
  • Because the area you need help is not how to use the Visual Studio debugger. If you need help in Visual C++ compiler switches, ask in the Visual C++ forums.

Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and click the chartreuse pyramid floating over "Vote as helpful" to mark other helpful posts as helpful. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Monday, July 20, 2009 5:34 PM
  • It was posted in that location! How did it get moved to here?!?!?!
    I finally get a reply and its an answer at all...!!!

It was posted in a forum in that category. The suggestion is to pick a different forum from that category.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Monday, August 6, 2012 6:51 AM