Picture Library RRS feed

• Question

• When I open picture library all the icons have a green box with a check mark in it in the lower left corner obscuring part of the icon so I cant see what is in the picture. What can I do to elimnate the green box totally?

DrSuss

• Moved by Mr. Wharty Sunday, April 8, 2012 1:08 AM Not a Training and Certification question (From:Training and Certification)
    Saturday, April 7, 2012 12:40 PM

Answers

• First of all I want to tell you, that this forum covers Microsoft certifications and trainings only. So it could be better to look for a forum, where your question is more on topic.

And without more details we cannot help you either. What picture library are you opening using which program?

With kind regards,

Konrad

• Marked as answer by Mr. Wharty Sunday, April 8, 2012 1:08 AM
    Saturday, April 7, 2012 3:11 PM

All replies

• First of all I want to tell you, that this forum covers Microsoft certifications and trainings only. So it could be better to look for a forum, where your question is more on topic.

And without more details we cannot help you either. What picture library are you opening using which program?

With kind regards,

Konrad

• Marked as answer by Mr. Wharty Sunday, April 8, 2012 1:08 AM
    Saturday, April 7, 2012 3:11 PM
  • any idea why the picture library app dont show

jp

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 12:35 PM
  • Hi Jean-Paul,

you are aware that you wrote in an old thread that is in a "Off-Topic" forum?

And the 2nd part of my old reply is still valid: With more details we cannot help at all!

With kind regards,

Konrad

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 1:07 PM