I have Office 2010, installed Office 365 for a couple month test, do I need to unistall Office 365? RRS feed

• Question

• I have Office 2010 Home & business on 2 machines. My organization did a test with Office 365 for a couple months and found that it wasn't worth it for us so we dropped it. Since Office 365 isn't active any more on my machines, should I remove it? Assuming it won't affect my 2010 installation/ data/ presets.

What's brought me here is that my Outlook won't allow me to set a appointment and the message "Not Implemented" comes up. There is no explanation of what this means. Checking the "File" tab, there was a message in red that it was updating and another below it w/ a button to update that was also in red. Yet is didn't seem to be doing anything. I saw a post here that "repairing" from the program Uninstall or now called "Programs and Features" from the control panel, would fix it. I did try a repair, haven't restarted comp yet, and it seems to have worked.

CLARIFICATION, Why is it I can't find crap on "Office 365" but "Office 2013" is listed on this site. Can you PLEASE make up your mind what you are calling it or call it both.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 6:14 PM

Answers