C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\SysMenu.dll specified module cannot be found RRS feed

• Question

• when turn on my windows 8.1 it always say's, C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\System\SysMenu.dll specified module cannot be found. and im really worried about my computer what  can i do?
    Sunday, March 22, 2015 4:09 AM

All replies

• Hello Ruling_Chain_360.

First of all, I have to tell you that this question should be asked in the Windows Answers Forum, more appropriate for this kind of topics.
    Download and run Autoruns: after the program ends scanning, press Ctrl+F, type the name of the DLL file reported in the error message and press Enter to search for that file in Autorun's list of entries; deselect the check box on the left of the entry's name corresponding to that DLL file to prevent the system to load that file at every startup. Check the system's behavior after performing these steps, to ensure that the system is still working fine.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Sunday, March 22, 2015 5:28 PM
  • Olá, Estou com o MESMO Problema o meu notebook, mas é o Windows 7. Alguns Programas Padrões sumiram, Como Por Exemplo: Acessórios, aplicativos de utilidades. 

Preciso de Ajuda !!!

• Edited by japa20 Monday, May 25, 2015 2:48 AM
    Monday, May 25, 2015 2:47 AM