windows XP RRS feed

• Question

• ¿como guardo mis archivos y carpetas para que no se borren cuando ponga el windows original?
    Saturday, June 30, 2007 11:30 PM

Answers

• Kathy manriquez,

Unfortunately, the WGA support forum is able to provide support in English only.

Can you repost in English, or ask a friend or relative to do so for you?

Monday, July 2, 2007 2:28 PM
  • Kathy,

As Dan indicates we provide support in English. I did try to translate and this is what I received;  as I keep my archives and folders so that they do not erase when it puts the Windows original? 

Kathy I don't understand exactly what your question is and how it pertains to WGA assistance? Please ask a friend to assist and post in English so we may try to provide help.  Thank you.

Stephen Holm,

Stephen Holm, MS

WGA Forum Manager

Monday, July 2, 2007 5:25 PM

All replies

• Kathy manriquez,

Unfortunately, the WGA support forum is able to provide support in English only.

Can you repost in English, or ask a friend or relative to do so for you?

Monday, July 2, 2007 2:28 PM
  • Kathy,

As Dan indicates we provide support in English. I did try to translate and this is what I received;  as I keep my archives and folders so that they do not erase when it puts the Windows original? 

Kathy I don't understand exactly what your question is and how it pertains to WGA assistance? Please ask a friend to assist and post in English so we may try to provide help.  Thank you.

Stephen Holm,

Stephen Holm, MS

WGA Forum Manager

Monday, July 2, 2007 5:25 PM