none
Looking for the right forum

Question

• I have a question about a web application I am working on using ASP.Net, MVC and Razor. I can't find the right forum. When I looked at the .Net forums none of the questions asked there looked even remotely like what I needed.

I have classes in C#, Views and Controllers and have HTML 5 mixed with Razor to get the views to work.

Scott

Thursday, April 30, 2015 6:46 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Scott,

The ASP.Net forums are on a separate platform. You can find them here:

http://forums.asp.net/

Good luck.

Don't retire TechNet! - (Don't give up yet - 13,225+ strong and growing)

Thursday, April 30, 2015 7:15 PM
  • Thanks for the reply. I use that forum. I thought it was different from the rest of the MS forums. Unfortunately sometimes someone will answer a question with a meaningless response, but it appears to have been answered by others and is ignored from that moment on even when you ask for clarification. MikesDotNet is the only one I have had respond in a clear and concise manner, but I imagine he works too and can't be counted on for every question. The Microsoft information is sometimes helpful, but many times does not address the actual issue for which we ask for help. In this particular case I need info on entering time in hours and minutes for an Int64 property. If you try to find it on Microsoft your eyes cross because nothing is said about hours and minutes except as a part of the DateTime. If there is some correlation then it escapes me and that means Microsoft's information is unclear or incomplete.

Oh well, back to ASP.Net. Thanks again.

Scott

Thursday, April 30, 2015 8:25 PM
  • Thursday, April 30, 2015 8:28 PM