SelectIncrementalInsertsCommands are not fired while syncing RRS feed

• Question

• Recently I was profiling my client database running on SqlExpress while synchronizing client with the Server. Why sync framework is not calling "SelectIncrementalInsertsCommand" and "SelectIncrementalUpdatesCommand" for all the tables set for the Sync?

In my case the following is an overview about my table structures. I have a sync setup using SqlExpressClient Sync Provider.

Items group with following tables set for "DownloadOnly" sync:

1. Items
    2. ItemPrices

Stock group with following tables set for "Bidirectional" sync:

1. Stock

IBT group with following tables set for "Bidirectional" sync:

1. IBT
    2. IBTLineItems

From the profiler data I could see only three select commands fired (I expected six).

exec dbo.sync_Client_StockIncrementalInserts
    @sync_last_received_anchor=0x0000000000449A9E,@sync_new_received_anchor=0x0000000000449AC0

exec dbo.sync_Client_StockIncrementalUpdates
    @sync_last_received_anchor=0x0000000000449A9E,@sync_new_received_anchor=0x0000000000449AC0

exec dbo.sync_Client_IBTLineItemsIncrementalUpdates

Needless to say this leaves my sync setup useless. Why the other commands are missing? Can anyone help me to fix this issue.

Thanks.

• Moved by Hengzhe Li Friday, April 22, 2011 7:48 AM (From:SyncFx - Microsoft Sync Framework Database Providers [ReadOnly])
    Tuesday, October 28, 2008 2:06 PM

All replies

• Hi baburaj,

since you can see two tables from different sync groups in the profiler, I assume that you set the sync group and tables right. would you please check the sync adapters for the tables that is missing to ensure the selectIncrement commands are all set up correctly ?

thanks

Yunwen

Monday, November 3, 2008 9:19 PM
  • Hi Yunwen,

I missed to track this forums for a while. I'll once again make sure adapters having selectincrement command. Thank you for your time.
    Monday, November 24, 2008 6:59 AM