none
Recognition Points RRS feed

Answers

All replies

• rosaliags said:

Hi.
    Where can I see my recognition points in the new site?

Thanks,
    Rosália

Rosália,
    The award medals are on the top right of this web page next to your profile image.  

We are still in the process of migrating all of the forums over from the 2.x system. So you may not see your points (medals) until those posts are migrated over.

Thanks,
    Carl Prothman
    STO Forums - Software Development Engineer 2
    • Proposed as answer by carlpro Sunday, June 8, 2008 5:22 AM
    • Edited by carlpro Sunday, June 8, 2008 5:54 AM Updated reply
    Sunday, June 8, 2008 5:21 AM
  • Any idea by when will that be done? It was extra motivation to see the points add up. Since the medals will increment at much slower rate, knowing the points is better !
    MVP Client App
    Monday, June 9, 2008 6:12 AM
  • Forums will be migrated over the next few months. You can also see your points on the "Browse Users" page (use the search to narrow the list).
    Matt Fraser, STO Forums Software Developer
    • Proposed as answer by carlpro Tuesday, June 10, 2008 6:26 AM
    Monday, June 9, 2008 7:05 PM
  • WRT recognition points, the FAQ about them is incorrect:

What are these little medals under my Display Name?
    The Forums now include a basic recognition system to gauge your participation in the community. Based on your actions, you are awarded medals. Based on the number of medals you earn, you get the points.

The last sentence has it backwards, saying that the number of medals determines the number of points you get. It should say "The number of medals you get is determined by the number of points you earn."

Sunday, June 15, 2008 6:34 PM
  • Hi,

Sorry but being new to this community - if any one can tell me what are these recognition points and medals???

Please reply.. :)

Friday, August 5, 2011 10:11 AM
  • Does this link to the FAQ help?

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/help#310

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services
    Friday, August 5, 2011 2:08 PM