So, what's the best way to get notified of a fix? RRS feed

• General discussion

• Does anyone know if there is there any movement by Microsoft on this issue? I have a year's worth of backups that cannot be restored (stuck at either 78% or 81%) on Vista 32 bit machines, and, I suspect there are LOTS MORE of us out here waiting....!! What's the best way to get notified of a fix?? This is really bad... This was the reason I bought it in the first place!! Sigh...
    Monday, January 26, 2009 10:18 PM

All replies

• jgthomp said:

Does anyone know if there is there any movement by Microsoft on this issue? I have a year's worth of backups that cannot be restored (stuck at either 78% or 81%) on Vista 32 bit machines, and, I suspect there are LOTS MORE of us out here waiting....!! What's the best way to get notified of a fix?? This is really bad... This was the reason I bought it in the first place!! Sigh...

If you would like someone on the team to review your system and database, it would be best to submit a bug on Connect with CABs for both the server and the client.  There are various reasons for the 79/81% bug and unfortunately we cannot tell you via a post in the forums if your issue is fixed in an upcoming build or not.

Once the bug is submitted, the team will work with you via the bug on Connect or email.

Thank you

Lara Jones [MSFT] | Program Manager
    Community Support and Beta | Windows Home Server Team
    Windows Home Server Team Blog
    Connect Windows Home Server
    Windows Home Server
    Monday, January 26, 2009 10:30 PM