Unable to see WHS File shares from client PC Windows Explorer Windows RRS feed

• Question

• I was able previously to click on any client in my home and under 'Network' see the my home server and its file shares. (Music, photos, etc.) I want to be able to so this so applications are able to write or retrieve directly through normal methods.

I can access the server from the desktop MediaServer link, login into the Server via system tray or remote desktop. The only things that has changed on my network has been the addition of a new Wireless Router to replace one that failed. I also added an additional disk very recently to the server as well.

Not sure if or why these two actions could change the network access methods but this is the only thing that has changed that I am aware of.

Unable to find directions for solving this online or so far in forums. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.

Details:

Some Mix of Vista/Win7/XP clients. All experiencing the same issue, all worked previously.
    Network: Cable Modem/Netgear WNDR3400 router/Netgear 8p Gigaswitch (for media sharing devices - Xbox, Desktops, etc.)

Stan

StanF
    Saturday, December 11, 2010 10:23 PM

All replies

• Nthuav. Tsaug rau cov ntsiab lus. 855-895-7350
    • Edited by GSKJunky Friday, December 29, 2017 10:10 PM
    Friday, December 29, 2017 10:08 PM