Where to put a question about a component? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

I'm creating a mail program. But I want to have a more professional look on the email list
    than what I get with the ListBox. So I want some suggestions on which component to use
    instead. 
    Saturday, September 27, 2008 8:02 AM

Answers

•  

Hello GuitarComet, 

Thank you for your post!  I would suggest posting your question in one of the MSDN > Forums Home > Visual C# > Visual C# IDE located here: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/csharpide/threads/

Please do revert in case of any queries

Have a great day!

Ashawani Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    • Marked as answer by GuitarComet Monday, October 6, 2008 9:50 AM
    Friday, October 3, 2008 7:58 AM

All replies

• Hi GuitarComet,

Thank you for your post!  Unfortunately I am not able to determine which forum or newsgroup is best suited for your question at hand.  Can you provide me a little more detail in regards to the product or technology you are inquiring about?

Thanks!

Ashawani Kumar Dubey Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Thursday, October 2, 2008 10:02 AM
  •  When you start an email program (e.g Outlook) you'll be presented (in most cases) to the inbox. I want to know what kind of component I could use to show all new messages to the user. Right now I'm using a simple listbox, but I cannot show which emails are new and which emails are old. So I need to know where the forum for asking a question about which component to use is. I'm using Visual C# 2008 Express Edition with .Net Framework 3.5
    • Edited by GuitarComet Thursday, October 2, 2008 2:48 PM
    Thursday, October 2, 2008 2:46 PM
  •  

Hello GuitarComet, 

Thank you for your post!  I would suggest posting your question in one of the MSDN > Forums Home > Visual C# > Visual C# IDE located here: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/csharpide/threads/

Please do revert in case of any queries

Have a great day!

Ashawani Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    • Marked as answer by GuitarComet Monday, October 6, 2008 9:50 AM
    Friday, October 3, 2008 7:58 AM