none
problem with replaying and adding images to my posts. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I've met a problem with replaying and adding images to my posts.

when I press replay link it doesn't give me anything

So any help plz???

Thanks advance

Sunday, June 4, 2017 2:51 AM

Answers

• And the same thing on my mobile I tried use both browsers but it didn't work any help?

Generally speaking mobile is not a supported method but it does work for me if you choose "Request desktop site"

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Sunday, June 4, 2017 12:56 PM
  • If the reply button is not working it could be a problem with the browser or pc. As a test I'd try from another desktop.

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

• Marked as answer by Max45-1 Sunday, June 4, 2017 3:20 AM
    Sunday, June 4, 2017 3:15 AM

All replies

• Until your account has been verified you wouldn't be able to post images. You can expedite verification by replying to this thread with your request.

Sticky located at top of Forums Issues (not product support) forum
    https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home  

Sunday, June 4, 2017 3:14 AM
  • If the reply button is not working it could be a problem with the browser or pc. As a test I'd try from another desktop.

• Marked as answer by Max45-1 Sunday, June 4, 2017 3:20 AM
    Sunday, June 4, 2017 3:15 AM

Oh thanks a lot finally I can replaying and more .

The problem was from browser, I was using IE browser and when I change it to chrome it works.

But why the IE doesn't response when I press replay link and other buttons , can help?

And the same thing on my mobile I tried use both browsers but it didn't work any help?

Thanks advance 

Sunday, June 4, 2017 3:30 AM
  • And the same thing on my mobile I tried use both browsers but it didn't work any help?

Generally speaking mobile is not a supported method but it does work for me if you choose "Request desktop site"

Sunday, June 4, 2017 12:56 PM
  • The problem was from browser, I was using IE browser and when I change it to chrome it works.

I read and post using both IE11 and Edge browsers from desktop daily without problems. I'd try from another pc as a test or reset / clear cache.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17441/windows-internet-explorer-change-reset-settings

Sunday, June 4, 2017 1:00 PM
  • The problem was from browser, I was using IE browser and when I change it to chrome it works.

I read and post using both IE11 and Edge browsers from desktop daily without problems. I'd try from another pc as a test or reset / clear cache.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17441/windows-internet-explorer-change-reset-settings

I've reset 

reset Internet Explorer settings in my IE8 but it still not working with want I want like it does in google chrome 

Monday, June 5, 2017 1:11 AM
  • IE8 but it still not working

IE8 is known to no longer be a supported browser for forums application. Last I knew IE9 was a minimum requirement, but recommended to use latest version (IE11)

Monday, June 5, 2017 1:18 AM