CRM Online user Unable to login RRS feed

• Question

• Created a new user and assigned a license. Tried from their machine and it prompted them to change the temporary password as expected. Once the new password was set it goes back to the login screen where if they login it cycles like its logging in but returns to the login screen with no error. Verified that both the portal and crm sites are in trusted sites on their machine.

Had them try my pc which is a win 8 IE 11 machine. I am able to successfully login to the site. They still get the same result on my machine which points to a CRM issue. Is this something I need to contact Microsoft for or is there a fix ?

any suggestions would be great!

Thank you,
    Eric

Another strange note when I go to login it says i'm signed in as the user that can't get past the login page and asks if I want to sign out and use another user.
    • Edited by Eric Brady Wednesday, May 28, 2014 6:54 PM
    Wednesday, May 28, 2014 6:33 PM

All replies

• You need to clear the browser cache from in Internet Options.  Then close all browser windows and try logging in again.

If you still have problems, reset the browser from the advanced tab in Internet Options for IE.

Jason Peterson

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 8:01 PM
  • Ran through those steps with no luck. Also tried removing the license and re-adding it to the user. Called in to Microsoft and they are going to open an internal SR to research into the issue as the initial person couldn't resolve the issue via the Admin portal. Will update with what they find.

Thanks!

Eric

Thursday, May 29, 2014 5:28 PM
  • I am seeing something similar.  If you go into Settings/Administration/users do you see the user listed?  I do not.  But I do see the user listed in the O365 Users list.  It seems there is a disconnect between the O365 user provisioning and the CRM user list.
    Friday, May 30, 2014 4:21 AM
  • We are having the same issue. Microsoft has acknowledged that our issue (which I assume is the same as yours) is being worked on.
    Friday, May 30, 2014 8:41 PM