Please make Business Network compatible RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi,

First a word of appreciation for this awesome piece of art. SharedView is fast compared to some collaboration software that I have seen, and believe me I have seen enough in this industry. SharedView worked behind the most agressive firewall that my company is running, it is already becoming our collaboration tool of choice for those of us working almost always on the road.

My Request to you is to make this Active-Directory compatible so that it can be used behind a business network instead of requesting the public Live-ID credentials. I am curious if SharedView can work outside of Live.com services, I am afraid the service is being hosted by Live.com servers, and cannot be hosted internally. Please make it hostable internally. Thanks.

Good job MS, please keep it up.

Monday, May 14, 2007 5:43 PM

All replies

• Hello McAkins,

Thank you for the suggestion.  I will ensure this is logged in our database for consideration for future releases.  Have a good day.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007 2:27 PM
  • I would agree that our company will be concerned about a couple of aspects of using SharedView.

a-- how much of our "Internet network connection" capacity does it consume

b-- is internal company data "processed" (stored, etc.) outside of the internal IT infrastructure.

Thanks.

==

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 12:41 PM