c# connectivity with sql server 2008 RRS feed

• Question

• c# : i working on  normal registration form (fields : first name , last name, username, password, email id, phone number) what  i want is, when user registers ,after that user should get a confirmation link in to his/her email id account. how do i implement this.
    Tuesday, July 23, 2013 9:58 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I am going to move this to a C# forum for you. Good luck!

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

• Marked as answer by gdchaudhari Tuesday, July 23, 2013 11:58 AM
    Tuesday, July 23, 2013 11:48 AM

All replies

• You should ask this question in one of the software development forums instead of the Training and Certification forum. This forum will help you find a training course, but we don't train you here.

However, when you do post your question in the relevant forum, you will need to be much more specific about where is your problem exactly. Is it that you do not know how to send email from C#? Is it that you don't know how to connect it with your existing form? You don't know how to create the form? Which technology are you using (web forms, asp.net mvc, winforms, WPF, Modern UI...)?

Think more precisely about what it is that you need solved and write a more specific question.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 10:49 AM
  • Ok thank you
    Tuesday, July 23, 2013 11:25 AM
  • Hi,

I am going to move this to a C# forum for you. Good luck!

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

• Marked as answer by gdchaudhari Tuesday, July 23, 2013 11:58 AM
    Tuesday, July 23, 2013 11:48 AM