none
Getting Started RRS feed

• Question

• I want to learn either Online or as long as you want please tell me the way I get learn
    Tuesday, October 5, 2010 6:13 AM

Answers

• Knowing WHAT particular Microsoft certification you want to learn will help in providing you the best guidance.
    Tuesday, October 5, 2010 1:08 PM
    Answerer
  • The best place to learn technology is here in Technet or in the MSDN forums, there are excellent staff those are ready to answer any kind of question

Good luck

The complexity resides in the simplicity
    • Proposed as answer by moss888 Saturday, October 16, 2010 1:22 PM
    • Marked as answer by Rubel KhanModerator Thursday, October 21, 2010 3:53 PM
    Thursday, October 14, 2010 9:10 PM
  • Microsoft provides distinct certification tracks on Software technologies and Networking Technologies. The First level of certification is usually MCTS. Then you progress on to higher levels.

Arunjith | Managing Director | MIT Campus - MCITP, MCSA, MCSE, MCTS, CCNP, CCNA, RHCE, Java, Dotnet, PHP training at trivandrum, Kerala, India

www.mitcampus.com

Saturday, October 16, 2010 12:14 PM

All replies

• Knowing WHAT particular Microsoft certification you want to learn will help in providing you the best guidance.
    Tuesday, October 5, 2010 1:08 PM
    Answerer
  • The best place to learn technology is here in Technet or in the MSDN forums, there are excellent staff those are ready to answer any kind of question

Good luck

The complexity resides in the simplicity
    • Proposed as answer by moss888 Saturday, October 16, 2010 1:22 PM
    • Marked as answer by Rubel KhanModerator Thursday, October 21, 2010 3:53 PM
    Thursday, October 14, 2010 9:10 PM
  • Microsoft provides distinct certification tracks on Software technologies and Networking Technologies. The First level of certification is usually MCTS. Then you progress on to higher levels.

Arunjith | Managing Director | MIT Campus - MCITP, MCSA, MCSE, MCTS, CCNP, CCNA, RHCE, Java, Dotnet, PHP training at trivandrum, Kerala, India

www.mitcampus.com

Saturday, October 16, 2010 12:14 PM