exiting one care RRS feed

• Question

• When ever i turn on my computer One care starts too. when one care starts it makes my computer really slow even though it is not doing anything. I try to exit it but cannot understand how to do it. All i need one care for is to scan for viruses but it is making my computer too slow when ever i turn it on. I need to know how to change the settings so that one care does not start with the start up process or figure out how to exit the program
    Sunday, October 12, 2008 3:08 PM

Answers

• When you start your computer One Care performs a quick scan. After the quick scan One Care continues to run in the background. This is how One Care protects your computer in real time. Poor performance is usually caused by the presence of conflicting programs such as other antivirus or antispyware applications. If you uninstall any conflicting programs your computer performance will improve. If you don't have any conflicting programs you can contact support for help resolving this issue. How to reach support - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

Sunday, October 12, 2008 10:15 PM