Verification of ID and Despatch of Awards RRS feed

• Question

• The awards will be recived by 15 august said by MS in mail i received.
    Wednesday, July 11, 2007 3:41 PM

All replies

• You are true Yogesh, finally we get a email from the admin.

Why do we always get email from the admin after we start talking about them, and also after telling that they are too lazy Stick out tongue hehe

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 4:53 PM
  • Hi,

This mail is in continuation to our earlier E-mail dated 27-June-2007 regarding results of Student Rockstar Contest.

Thank you for sending your Identity Proofs for verification. We have completed the process of verification and now the process of dispatching the gifts is to begin soon. You can expect to receive the award by 15th August 2007.

You will be contacted by Microsoft separately for interview of the Student Partner Program. To confirm your interest, please send a mail to the contact ID stdrkstr@microsoft.com with subject line "Interested to be interviewed for Student Partner Program" showing your inclination for the same.

Thank you for being a part of the contest.

Warm Regards
    Student Rockstar Team.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 4:53 PM
  • Yeah, I too received the same message.

What should we attach with the email for applying to the student partner?

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 5:02 PM
  • Finally peace.. now i will be able to sleep or may be not.. anyways it was good that they intimated us...
    Anyone who didnt got the mail???
    Wednesday, July 11, 2007 5:02 PM
  • @Varun, you dont need to send any more documents, you have already sent them the documents Wink they now have it all.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 5:23 PM
  • I am rank holder 36, and below 10K. I too received the e-mail. That means they have indeed removed the barrier. Yeaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. Any one agreeing with me?
    Wednesday, July 11, 2007 6:01 PM
  • Yes man i too feel that the bareer is removed Smile
    Wednesday, July 11, 2007 6:13 PM
  • Cheers Harshil. You have made me feel a lot lighter. Was tensed for the past few days. So you must be gearing your fingers up for rocking with the XBOX 360!!!
    Wednesday, July 11, 2007 6:16 PM
  • Hey......Friends

congratues to all once again that, they got reply to admins for selection of "Student Rockstar" regarding confirmation. now, if barrier is removed, can i also be considered as student partner as ranking is 258?

plz reply.......

Bye

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 6:58 PM
  • Sorry to disappoint you guys, but looks like that MS has sent this mail to every person who were asked for the documents... I mean all those people who received he mail asking for the documents have received the mail....

So this makes the things worse.... Also the date they have given is 15th august.. this is 1 month...
    Who needs one month to dispatch the prizes... At the start I think they had mentioned about the 15th July, now why do they need this much time....

Also as pointed out by Harshil, did we received any mail on 27th ??? They say its in the continuation of the mail on 27th, but there was not mail after 22nd....
    Thursday, July 12, 2007 4:02 AM
  • Varun,

I didn't get u. sorry, could u plz tell again?

Thursday, July 12, 2007 5:02 AM
  • Mail from admins on 22-Jun-2007 said
    The communication along with all the data should reach to us before 2nd July 2007 so that we will be in a position to dispatch the prizes tentatively by 15th July 2007.

Mail from admins on 11-Jul-2007 says

This mail is in continuation to our earlier E-mail dated 27-June-2007 regarding results of Student Rockstar Contest. <----- Did the admins ever send any email on 27th-June , answer is NO.

You can expect to receive the award by 15th August 2007.   <--- the admins need one month ?????

Sunday, July 15, 2007 2:30 PM