Windows 10 money program RRS feed

• Question

• I do not have a money program on my new computer with Windows 10 and would like to know what Microsoft money program I should download.
    • Edited by Jennie03 Sunday, May 22, 2016 1:36 AM
    Sunday, May 22, 2016 1:35 AM

All replies

• Probably Money Plus Deluxe Sunset if you are in the USA.

Sunday, May 22, 2016 4:17 AM
  • It's not (yet) compulsory to use Microsoft - there are many many financial programmes out there (cf try an internet search) most of which offer a free trial or are free so you can play around and see what you like best. That being said, folks here obviously find MSMoney is still their favourite and it is of course free.

Dr AS

Sunday, May 22, 2016 12:43 PM
  • Probably Money Plus Deluxe Sunset if you are in the USA.

You can use it outside of USA as well - all you need to do is change the currency. Works for most functions - except Investments 401 etc.
    Thursday, May 26, 2016 5:20 PM
  • You can use it outside of USA as well - all you need to do is change the currency. Works for most functions - except Investments 401 etc.

For a new file, yes.

If Jennie03 is in Sidney or London and wants to use her existing Money file on the new computer, she would choose the appropriate version of Money 2005.

Thursday, May 26, 2016 6:08 PM
  • Was a while back but I seem to recall that I exported the money UK file and then imported it in US Sunset. I think I had to "manipulate" some accounts. 
    Wednesday, June 1, 2016 7:20 PM