none
Where do I go next? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys,

I am a university student, studying Computer Science. My school is teaching Java, but I really love C# and so I have been teaching myself C# using the title from Tony Gaddis (Starting out with Visual C# 2010). however, I have completed the book, but don't know where to go next.

Can you advice on what I should read next? Does anyone know of any C# project that I can participate in to improve my skills?

Thank you.

Malie
    Wednesday, May 25, 2011 6:12 PM

Answers

• Are you interested in earning one of the Microsoft certifications?  Suimply because that's the main purpose of this forum.
    Wednesday, May 25, 2011 8:16 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi Jason,

I think you know the rules of conduct of the forum. The idea is not to promote your own commercial actvities here but to provide information that is useful to all readers of the forum. Not to be blunt but that's not what you are doing here in the answer.

Maurice
    Monday, May 30, 2011 9:57 PM

All replies

• Are you interested in earning one of the Microsoft certifications?  Suimply because that's the main purpose of this forum.
    Wednesday, May 25, 2011 8:16 PM
    Answerer
  • Yes; I would like to eventually earn an MCPD.

So is there any place anyone can direct me so that I can build my skill?

Thank you.

Malie
    Thursday, May 26, 2011 6:56 PM
  • what are the prices for these studies? 
    Friday, May 27, 2011 12:43 PM
  • I saw the link but they say the course is for professionals. I haven't done anything major, besides school work. Do you have anything for me? I have only done introductory java and C#.
    Malie
    Sunday, May 29, 2011 6:06 PM
  • Hi Jason,

I think you know the rules of conduct of the forum. The idea is not to promote your own commercial actvities here but to provide information that is useful to all readers of the forum. Not to be blunt but that's not what you are doing here in the answer.

Maurice
    Monday, May 30, 2011 9:57 PM