none
light up your college RRS feed

All replies

• 1) login at studentrockstar..
    2) then click on lightup your college in menu side... 

3) then click "click here to register for lightup contest"...

Click here to register for Light Up Contest

Monday, September 17, 2007 8:04 AM
  • @Moazzam,

Since the post concerns the SR contest, i think it would have been advisable to start this thread in the SR section. Anyway, no harm done, but lets try to keep the threads clean and organised.

Anywau, looking forward in interacting with you in the forums,
    Good Luck dude!!!

Monday, September 17, 2007 9:26 AM
  • In instruction following line appears..

• After registering for the Student Rockstar contest, interested students need to submit their acceptance for college website entry latest by 20th September 2007. Post which the “Light Up your College” contest registration shall close.

I dont know exact meaning of this...
    Monday, September 17, 2007 4:56 PM
  • I have already done tht but there is no link to "ACCEPT LIGHT UP YOUR COLLEGE CONTEST" as described in the process to register help available

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 2:01 PM

I have already done tht but there is no such link "ACCEPT LIGHT UP YOUR COLLEGE CONTEST" and no emails abt the userbname and password is recieved to me.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 2:08 PM
  • I also registered, but have not received any acknowledgements. Since there is a third party involvled in the LYC contest, i think we might have to wait for some time. But till then i think we can start developing the websites.

Good luck!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 2:43 PM
  •  

Well i have registered for the light up your college, but they only asked a brief description of the site, and then nothing more. Is this the case with the rest of you, because i think i m registered since i got the points for registering in the contest. I hope we get the reply soon.....
    Wednesday, September 19, 2007 3:00 PM
  • what's the "site description" thing when we register ? Somebody please elaborate
    Wednesday, September 19, 2007 7:27 PM
  • You need to provide a brief overview of the site that you will develop. You can mention things like features, technologies used, etc.

Friday, September 21, 2007 8:15 AM
  • ya but I entered that detail and then it said "your description has been sent" ...... then what ??? How does one 'register' for it ???????????
    Monday, September 24, 2007 7:51 PM
  •  

Schedule and Deadlines

Last date for registration postponed to 20th October 2007.

• The Contest is now open
    • After registering for the Student Rockstar contest, interested students need to submit their acceptance for college website entry latest by 20th October 2007. Post which the “Light Up your College” contest registration shall close.
    All eligible Contest Registrations will have to download NextWeb technology software and develop the web site.
    • Students will have 2 months to complete their project. All entries on 3rd December 2007 will be considered final.

(Read carefully the underline word)

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 9:23 AM
  • whether Light up oyur college event is individual event?
    Tuesday, September 25, 2007 11:40 AM
  • ya so what are the eligiblity conditions ? Plus where's the "Accept you college site ..." link ........ I cant' see any even though I have been registered ???
    Wednesday, September 26, 2007 4:53 PM
  • Did any one received the URL/link N password for the same link?

In student rockstar.Light up ur College Page it is clearly written that

Schedule and Deadlines

Last date for registration postponed to 20th October 2007.

• The Contest is now open
    • After registering for the Student Rockstar contest, interested students need to submit their acceptance for college website entry latest by 20th October 2007. Post which the “Light Up your College” contest registration shall close.
    • All eligible Contest Registrations will have to download NextWeb technology software and develop the web site.
    • Students will have 2 months to complete their project. All entries on 3rd December 2007 will be considered final.

Process

1. Once you are registered on the Student Rockstar portal you will be able to view a link on the information page of Light Up Your Contest.
    2. Click on the link “Accept Light Up Your College” Contest.
    3. Fill up the required fields.
    4. Submit your acceptance.
    5. In a weeks time you will receive a mail with the login and password along with URL to access a site.

Please pay ur attention on Blue Line.
    Did any received the Same URL+Password To access a site. I think it's Very important to receive the atleast URl becuse this URL is only where we have to submit our ENTRY for Evaluation.

Sunday, October 14, 2007 7:03 AM