MIcrosoft Outlook New mail "Send To: selection problem RRS feed

• Question

• Am seeking help or referral to some site for help.  In past when sending New Mail I've clicked on the "To:" which brought up a small screen showing contacts for selection.  Recently there came up the screen with "Am Track" in the box to the right of the "Show Names from the:"   I recall several weeks ago receiving an email from Am Track and "thought" I saved in in a Temporary Hold folder but such does not show up there now or in any of the other folders/contacts/etc. appearing when opening the list after clicking on the envelopes icon on the address bar.   I've managed to set so Contacts is the screen of choice that now shows up but can still see that the "Am Track" is shown between Address Book and Contacts by using the up/down arrows for the area to the right of the "Show Names from the:" within box.  I'm running XP and IE7 though I've made no changes nor updates to Outlook.  The problem began about a week ago though I had received and "thought" correctly saved and moved the Am Track received email 4-5 weeks ago.  Thanks for help/referral to a help site as I have yet to find my issue discussed anywhere.
    Wednesday, July 15, 2009 2:46 AM

Answers