none
Where i can see is my forum account verified or not

Question

• Hi,

Is there any place where I can see if my forum account is verified or not? There should be place where you can see it.

Anyways, the way you have to do verification ask is just a mess. Jumping around the many questions to find newest thread to post please verify my account. There should be some other manual way to verify account.

I know it's for span reason, but still there should be another way to do it.

Thanks

Wednesday, July 29, 2015 7:38 PM

Answers

• Hi,

An admin will post in the verification thread once the verification has been completed.

• Marked as answer by EspeH Wednesday, July 29, 2015 7:47 PM
    Wednesday, July 29, 2015 7:44 PM

All replies

• Hi,

An admin will post in the verification thread once the verification has been completed.

• Marked as answer by EspeH Wednesday, July 29, 2015 7:47 PM
    Wednesday, July 29, 2015 7:44 PM
  • Hi,

Thanks,

My suqqes is that in "My Profile" section should be place under account name located "Verified" / "Not Verified" and Ask for verify button, it would be much better way to handle this hassle?

• Edited by EspeH Wednesday, July 29, 2015 7:51 PM Added some text
    Wednesday, July 29, 2015 7:50 PM
  • My suqqes is that in "My Profile" section should be place under account name located "Verified" / "Not Verified" and Ask for verify button, it would be much better way to handle this hassle?

IMHO, yes and no for various reasons.

There is a suggestions forum where you can post this suggestion if you'd like:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=suggest

Wednesday, July 29, 2015 8:08 PM
  • Hello,

If you post enough times you will be automatically verified.

People really don't need to ask to be verified unless they want to be able to post images or url's in their first few posts.

I personally wish Microsoft would do away with the "please verify me" posts and let people self verify through posts as there have been too many "people" getting verified and then posting hundereds or thousands of posts with spam url's.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

• Edited by Just Karl Wednesday, July 29, 2015 10:20 PM
    Wednesday, July 29, 2015 10:20 PM
  • Hi,

Is there any place where I can see if my forum account is verified or not? There should be place where you can see it.

Anyways, the way you have to do verification ask is just a mess. Jumping around the many questions to find newest thread to post please verify my account. There should be some other manual way to verify account.

I know it's for span reason, but still there should be another way to do it.

Thanks

Hello EspeH,

Your account has been verified.

Cheers,

Shakti Prasad Mishra

Thursday, July 30, 2015 8:39 AM