My Windows 7 Ultimate 64 is non Genuine RRS feed

Answers

• Hello HaloOfdeath,

Spamming the forum with the same message over and over will likely get you banned and your messages removed.  But maybe we can help you while you are still here.

Here is your original post, spammed across about 20 other threads:

having the same problem

i purchased the product in Jan 2010 and activated it and  passed the Genuine validation 

on 4/2/2010 i went to MS site to get virtual PC to try out virtual server.... but got "This copy of Windows is not genuine"

SO I called 866 530 6599 as the Message Box insisted 

they told me that their partner whom they gave some product keys were selling the product key ...so they disable all the product key associated with it..........

SO they are taking away my Product key while their partner are taking my money...  

if this is as big as I think it is..

then  a big Lawsuit coming

Here is a snippet of your mgadiag report:

Windows Activation Technologies-->
    HrOffline: 0x00000000
    HrOnline: 0xC004C4A2
    HealthStatus: PASS
    Event Time Stamp: 4:3:2010 13:34
    WAT Activex: Registered
    WAT Admin Service: Registered
    The above value in the bold type indicates that your installation of Windows 7 Ultimate is employing one or more of 70+ activation hacks that attempt to circumvent Windows Activation Technologies.
    If you have a genuine Microsoft retail packaged product (clear plastic round cornered case with a pivoting tray, hologrammed disc, Certificate of Authenticity, and Proof of License label with the Product Key), doing a clean installation of Windows 7 Ultimate with the genuine materials should put a genuine installation of Windows 7 Ultimate back onto your computer.
    If all you purchased was a product key on eBay for a ridiculously low price in comparison to the regular retail price of about $300, then this is a case of "If something looks to good to be true, then it probably is too good to be true."  eBay and PayPal have a 45-day window where you can file a claim, hopefully you are within that window.  If not, then take Carl-OH's advice to see if you qualify for the Windows Genuine Offer.
    Oh, BTW, your Office Enterprise 2007 is a volume licensing installation, and I'm guessing that there's a distinct possibility that your use of such is not in association with any organization that has the Volume Licensing Agreement to cover such usage.  If that's a godd guess, your use of Office Enterprise 2007 is a nongenuine use.

Buy Office 2007 Now, Get Office 2010 Free http://office2010.microsoft.com/en-us/tech-guarantee/microsoft-office-2010-technology-guarantee-FX101825695.aspx?CTT=97
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, April 6, 2010 10:00 PM
    • Edited by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, April 6, 2010 10:02 PM added Quote box
    Saturday, April 3, 2010 9:35 PM

All replies

• I assume this is the key from the other thread. If that is the case the ony suggestions I can make are to visit www.windows.com/genuine and validate, when it fails to validate follow the provided links to remedy the situation and you should find reduced prices for Windows, you should also have an opportunity to report the people who sold the key(s) to you on ebay.

If you are a college student with a valid .edu email address there is a cheaper option available. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Download and run MGAdiag and paste the results in your thread go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012
    Saturday, April 3, 2010 5:45 PM
  • Hello HaloOfdeath,

Spamming the forum with the same message over and over will likely get you banned and your messages removed.  But maybe we can help you while you are still here.

Here is your original post, spammed across about 20 other threads:

having the same problem

i purchased the product in Jan 2010 and activated it and  passed the Genuine validation 

on 4/2/2010 i went to MS site to get virtual PC to try out virtual server.... but got "This copy of Windows is not genuine"

SO I called 866 530 6599 as the Message Box insisted 

they told me that their partner whom they gave some product keys were selling the product key ...so they disable all the product key associated with it..........

SO they are taking away my Product key while their partner are taking my money...  

if this is as big as I think it is..

then  a big Lawsuit coming

Here is a snippet of your mgadiag report:

Windows Activation Technologies-->
    HrOffline: 0x00000000
    HrOnline: 0xC004C4A2
    HealthStatus: PASS
    Event Time Stamp: 4:3:2010 13:34
    WAT Activex: Registered
    WAT Admin Service: Registered
    The above value in the bold type indicates that your installation of Windows 7 Ultimate is employing one or more of 70+ activation hacks that attempt to circumvent Windows Activation Technologies.
    If you have a genuine Microsoft retail packaged product (clear plastic round cornered case with a pivoting tray, hologrammed disc, Certificate of Authenticity, and Proof of License label with the Product Key), doing a clean installation of Windows 7 Ultimate with the genuine materials should put a genuine installation of Windows 7 Ultimate back onto your computer.
    If all you purchased was a product key on eBay for a ridiculously low price in comparison to the regular retail price of about $300, then this is a case of "If something looks to good to be true, then it probably is too good to be true."  eBay and PayPal have a 45-day window where you can file a claim, hopefully you are within that window.  If not, then take Carl-OH's advice to see if you qualify for the Windows Genuine Offer.
    Oh, BTW, your Office Enterprise 2007 is a volume licensing installation, and I'm guessing that there's a distinct possibility that your use of such is not in association with any organization that has the Volume Licensing Agreement to cover such usage.  If that's a godd guess, your use of Office Enterprise 2007 is a nongenuine use.

Buy Office 2007 Now, Get Office 2010 Free http://office2010.microsoft.com/en-us/tech-guarantee/microsoft-office-2010-technology-guarantee-FX101825695.aspx?CTT=97
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, April 6, 2010 10:00 PM
    • Edited by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, April 6, 2010 10:02 PM added Quote box
    Saturday, April 3, 2010 9:35 PM
  • I am in the process of deleting all of the "I have the same problem" spam that HaloOfSpam... err, Death has been posting.

I haven't banned him yet, but if he does it again, he will be banned.

Darin MS
    Tuesday, April 6, 2010 10:05 PM
  • thank you..............

I'm very sorry..... the costumer service fella got to me... he pushed the wrong btn

i'm very sorry.........

Wednesday, April 7, 2010 12:57 AM