Website has disappeared completly from search results. Any thoughts? RRS feed

• Question

• HI,

Our site use to be right at the top when you would do a seach on MSN for scv computer repair. Suddenly it has disappeared completly and it does not come up. Even if I search for the entire URL.

I logged in and got setup on MSN/Live webmaster tools thinking that may be the reason. Although I have never done this before and it came up I decided to proceed. Everything continues to say N/A or no data. Under blocked it says NO.

Would anyone have any ideas on why one day it was there and the next completly removed? Is there a way to get back in their search? Please let me know. Thank you.
    Tuesday, May 5, 2009 5:24 PM

Answers

• Brett,

I checked again this morning and still will not show up. I also checked and still shows no under blocked. Do you have any ideas Brett? Please let me know. Thanks.

5/12/2009;

Is now showing in search. Closing ticket. Thanks.
    • Marked as answer by Wynndc Tuesday, May 12, 2009 3:27 PM
    Monday, May 11, 2009 2:42 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Please review the "site review requirements" announcement located at the top of this forum.
    Program Manager, Live Search Webmaster Tools
    Tuesday, May 5, 2009 5:43 PM
  • Hi, My appologises for the missing info.

Domain Name = scvcomputerrepair.com
    Keywords for query = scvcomputerrepair.com or scv computer repair or anything. :-)
    Length of time been active = January 2009 (was able to find in search until 3 days ago)
    Last Major Change = 2 months ago (Changed background color), small change made 1 week ago. (added 3 lines of text with 2 links embeded (Vote no on Prop 1A, Click here for details click here for the truth.) )

Please let me know if you need any further information.

One days it was there then the next poof.... gone.

Thanks for your help.
    Tuesday, May 5, 2009 6:01 PM
  • Just wondering if there was any update on this. Thank you.
    Tuesday, May 5, 2009 10:27 PM
  • Hi Wynndc,

Sorry for the delay. I got sidetracked by a bigger crawling/bot issue yesterday. You don't show that you are blocked, but sometimes blocks don't show up in our tools right away(back end tools too), so I'll check this again on Friday. Meanwhile, I've resubmitted your site using an internal tool. Hopefully that helps.

I'll post back on Friday once I recheck the blocking tool.

Brett
    Program Manager, Live Search Webmaster Tools
    Wednesday, May 6, 2009 4:13 PM
  • Good Morning,

Unstandable about the delay. Thaks for getting back and I will check seach again throughout the day. If it appears I will close as fixed. If not I will check back on Friday. Thanks.
    Wednesday, May 6, 2009 7:41 PM
  • Morning Brett,

Still not showing in search results and does not say Blocked. Please let me know what can find on the back end. Thanks. Much appreciate the help.

From 1st post:
    Domain Name = scvcomputerrepair.com
    Keywords for query = scvcomputerrepair.com or scv computer repair or anything. :-)
    Length of time been active = January 2009 (was able to find in search until 3 days ago)
    Last Major Change = 2 months ago (Changed background color), small change made 1 week ago. (added 3 lines of text with 2 links embeded (Vote no on Prop 1A, Click here for details click here for the truth.) )
    Friday, May 8, 2009 2:14 PM
  • Brett,

I checked again this morning and still will not show up. I also checked and still shows no under blocked. Do you have any ideas Brett? Please let me know. Thanks.

5/12/2009;

Is now showing in search. Closing ticket. Thanks.
    • Marked as answer by Wynndc Tuesday, May 12, 2009 3:27 PM
    Monday, May 11, 2009 2:42 PM