MSCRM Escalation Email Trigger based on time RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a scenario in my project ( Using MSCRM 2013 On-premise) where An email escalation has to be triggered in the following 4 scenarios:

1)Before 12.30 PM if a complaint is logged(Complaint record created in custom created complaint entity), an email has to trigger to the manager
    2)If record created after 12:30 PM an escalation mail has to be triggered the next day before 12:30 PM ( Waiting period 24 hrs)
    3)The created record needs two different teams(A & B) to work together without changiing the ownership to resolve the complaint
    4)For resolving the complaint, Team B should respond to Team A (Some status Change) . If Team B is not responding for the assigned complaints within 3 working days (Holidays,Weekends has to be excluded), an escalation mail has to be triggered to manager. 

I am new to CRM 2013. Kindly suggest using service management for excluding Holidays,Weekends

Need suggestion how to proceed and what method i can use ( plugins/Process/Custom workflow )
    Wednesday, August 13, 2014 1:22 PM

Answers

All replies