problème d'installation de Visual Studio 2017 RRS feed

• Question

• installation terminée avec avertissement, aprés au niveau de projet il n'y a pas des types juste des solutions vide sans code
    Friday, July 24, 2020 10:05 AM

All replies

• Hi Rania,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

Could you share some more information such as error message and screenshots with me (Since this is English forum, if possible, could you please describe your issue with English)? This will be useful for me to check further.

If installation stopped, please try to use troubleshooter to uninstall Visual Studio(VS), and then go to official website to download and install VS again.

If installation finishes. Please open VS Installer > Find VS 2017 >  More > Repair to repair VS 2017.

Besides, please refer to this official document: Troubleshoot Visual Studio installation and upgrade issues to troubleshoot.

By the way, please download and run this collect.exe tool, go to %temp% folder and find the vslog.zip file, upload it to https://onedrive.live.com/ and share the link here, if your issue still persists.

Feel free to contact me.

Best Regards,

Tianyu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 27, 2020 8:00 AM