none
Please Verify my account RRS feed

Answers

• I believe the url in your signature may be in violation of the "Terms of Use" for the forums. It links to a commercial site. That may be why your posts are flagged abusive and deleted. If so, the account should be banned. Are you a legitimate user, either wanting to ask questions, or wanting to help others with their questions, or is the purpose of this account to promote the third party site?

Link to the "Prohibited Use of Services" section of the "Terms  of Use":

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/cc300389.aspx#J

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Monday, June 10, 2013 1:53 PM
  • And if you are legitimate, you want to go ask to be verified in the Verify Your Account sticky thread in this forum. I won't link to it, because I think they're going to update it with a new thread (but it will still be sticky at the top).

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Monday, June 10, 2013 7:40 PM

All replies

• I believe the url in your signature may be in violation of the "Terms of Use" for the forums. It links to a commercial site. That may be why your posts are flagged abusive and deleted. If so, the account should be banned. Are you a legitimate user, either wanting to ask questions, or wanting to help others with their questions, or is the purpose of this account to promote the third party site?

Link to the "Prohibited Use of Services" section of the "Terms  of Use":

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/cc300389.aspx#J

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Monday, June 10, 2013 1:53 PM
  • And if you are legitimate, you want to go ask to be verified in the Verify Your Account sticky thread in this forum. I won't link to it, because I think they're going to update it with a new thread (but it will still be sticky at the top).

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Monday, June 10, 2013 7:40 PM